Jorrel Hato *Official*

I’ve asked before, but really, I’m intrigued as to why you dislike them so much. Total football, Michels and Kovacs, Neeskens and Krol. Admittedly non of them are Wim van Hanegem, but still.
I only have fond memories of them in the early 70's. Neeskens Johnny Rep and Cryuff were amazing.

 
I only have fond memories of them in the early 70's. Neeskens Johnny Rep and Cryuff were amazing.
That 78 World Cup. Rudi Krol, Neeskens, Johnny Rep and was it the Van der Kerkof brothers, Rene and the other one? Was it Willy?

40 yarder goals, what a team. Anyone other than Argentina in their own back yard and the Dutch would have won that World Cup.

Edit - Having posted this it prompted me to google that side. Can't believe I forgot Arie Haan, Jan Peters and Rob Resinbrink. I know the Dutch sides of Gullitt Van Basten, Rijkaard, the de Boers and Koeman are revered but God that squad from the 74 euros through to the 78 WC was unbelievably good.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've never understood that quote from Maldini because he used to slide tackle all of the time, and he is considered by many as the best defender ever.
Whilst never really verified, Maldini apparently averaged 0.5 tackles a game throughout his career.

I think that stat, and his quote, is referring to when he was playing CB. Much more applicable.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Deal looks to be complete for around 40 + 3 which in the current market for a player of this quality and potential could be deemed a ‘bargain’.

 
Deal looks to be complete for around 40 + 3 which in the current market for a player of this quality and potential could be deemed a ‘bargain’.
Agree. Only concern is he is potentially a world class player and has been earmarked as one ever since he broke through at 16yrs. A player of that quality you just sit on the bench indefinitely or start a RB at LB ahead of him.

You are guaranteed that he will demand a move away next season if he doesn’t get ample game time.

 
Agree. Only concern is he is potentially a world class player and has been earmarked as one ever since he broke through at 16yrs. A player of that quality you just sit on the bench indefinitely or start a RB at LB ahead of him.

You are guaranteed that he will demand a move away next season if he doesn’t get ample game time.
Cucurella and Colwill can't play every game and he'd be next in line for both.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OTL
Agree. Only concern is he is potentially a world class player and has been earmarked as one ever since he broke through at 16yrs. A player of that quality you just sit on the bench indefinitely or start a RB at LB ahead of him.

You are guaranteed that he will demand a move away next season if he doesn’t get ample game time.
Cucu has played an exceptional amount of football since the Euros really. A proper credit to his resiliency but is bound to slightly burn out at some point.

Taking into account we’re in a proper European competition this year so there won’t be that midweek break a lot have got used to.

Believe Hato should easily make 25+ appearances this season for us which is absolutely no mean feat considering the step up in competition from the Eredivisie.

 
Chelsea's first bid for Jorrel Hato is €40m, but A**x want €55 to €60 million. The expectation is that both clubs will reach an agreement somewhere in the middle. It's said that €50 million is also a fantastic amount.

That is a steep but fair price. Surely he isn’t coming in a as a backup.

 
I remember going after Hato every time I play the manager career mode in the last two years. I was like it must be nice if Chelsea bought him in real life 🤣

 
Chelsea's first bid for Jorrel Hato is €40m, but A**x want €55 to €60 million. The expectation is that both clubs will reach an agreement somewhere in the middle. It's said that €50 million is also a fantastic amount.

That is a steep but fair price. Surely he isn’t coming in a as a backup.
Probably play left centre back after they flog Colwill for the pure profit LOL

 
I think both he and Simons need a lot of coaching. Not to be ignorant but they seemed directionless in their highlight reels at A**x and Leipzig. A lot of wrong decisions too. Going to take some time before both of them are fine tuned into the system.

That is a steep but fair price. Surely he isn’t coming in a as a backup.
I think the player knows he isn't first choice. Had his debut for the Netherlands against Spain a few months back and was a disaster. Having him start for us would be equally as bad.

A player as consistent and experienced as Cucurella ahead of him is great for his development.

 
Not confirmed by either club, but I'm getting reproachful looks from colleagues that support a certain Amsterdam club. I've offered them Jackson and Badiashile, but they don't seem grateful.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not confirmed by either club, but I'm getting reproachful looks from colleagues that support a certain Amsterdam club. I've offered them Jackson and Badiashile, but they don't seem grateful.
Screenshot 2025-07-29 141306.png

Trust me, it works. This is how I got Caicedo to sign for us.

 
Still unsure of what to make of the player from pure clip watching, but I trust the word of the fans of the club more than anything and A**x fans are gutted to be losing Hato.

Captained them from the age of 17 and seems to have a nice blend of skills.

Seems like a player that can be used in a variety of different ways, has a solid physical and technical floor and a lot of potential.

Hope he does well.

 
Back
Top