Other old stuff.

From the Right:

Dixon, Peacock, Thomas and who are the other two?
To be honest I didn't put the names up as I assumed everyone would know who they were ! Colin Pates hasn't changed at all although he might be before your time.

 
To be honest I didn't put the names up as I assumed everyone would know who they were ! Colin Pates hasn't changed at all although he might be before your time.
Pates hair seems darker than it was. Looks like there's some " Just for Men" action occurring.  

 
Pates was just before my time though remember Johnny B scoring at Highbury.

I thought it might be Pates re the eyes but the hairstyle confused me,

 
Want some old stuff?

Chelsea youth player Michael Mancienne  is now 32 and playing in MLS. How is that possible?

Michael_Mancienne_140.png


michael-mancienne-chelsea-picture-id85602101


 
Want some old stuff?

Chelsea youth player Michael Mancienne  is now 32 and playing in MLS. How is that possible?

Michael_Mancienne_140.png


Remember when he was the next big hope out of the Academy. The one who would break through after JT?

 
Want some old stuff?

Chelsea youth player Michael Mancienne  is now 32 and playing in MLS. How is that possible?

Michael_Mancienne_140.png


michael-mancienne-chelsea-picture-id85602101
We sold him in 2011, £1,75m to Hamburg though the bulk of his appearance came later playing for Forest in the Championship.

 
Back
Top