Running Tally - The Wacko Jacko Shed End fund....

He cost me another tenner - but we won the game - so happy to add this to the pot. All around, I would say this was probably his most effective game for us. He cut out the stupid stuff, and did positive things from the start. Took his tap in well.
I've read this a couple of times now...can it be, finally! Lol

Just messing with you mate. 

I swear if you just give him a chance bud, you will see how much he's developing. He's getting better, hes rapid, still so young and he's a better #9 than nkunku and lots of other strikers in the PL imho. We're lucky we have them both to grow, develop and bring different attributes into the team.

 
Absolute dross again today - a stinker of a performance. How on earth he keeps getting selected is beyond me....and another stupid yellow for his 'bull in a china shop shtick

New Running Tally (following Manure game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £20

Camp 'You Never Know': £6

Note: £1 added for yet another stupid yellow card. TBH, his anonomous and completely useless performance probably deserves an extra penalty/donation.

 
Another absolute stinker today - 2nd game in a row. He also cost us dearly by getting us a goal cancelled out for being stupidly offside (3 mtrs? pmsl!) and summed up when in the dying moments, he had the chance to win it for us when the ball fell to him, only for him to tamely head it directly to Raya. Very very poor excuse for a footballer.

New Running Tally (following Arse game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £20

Camp 'You Never Know': £6

Note: Nothing added - although for the 2nd game in the row, his anonomous performance deserves a contribution, and the fact that we had a goal cancelled for his stupid positioning.

 
Odd performance. Did nothing for vast majority of the game, but made and scored a cracking opening goal, and in missing a chance, facilitated the winning goal.  But no silly yellows, and dont recall many (any?) offsides.  Cant stand the c**t.

New Running Tally (following Leicester game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £30

Camp 'You Never Know': £6

Note: £10 added for his goal. A good one at that, so well worth the tenner.

 
That emoji was for the "Did nothing for the vast majority of the game..." bit

Do you really not see the work and effort he puts in for the whole team! 

That full on run down the left and an amazing pass that noni should have scored was brilliant. Hold up play, link up play...c'mon man.

Yes he deserves a fk load of credit for that goal, but he also deserves a fk load for everything else he brings to the team. Have a read of what I posted in the motm thread or the match thread mate.

 
Another day, another £10 for what was a fantastic early goal to open the scoring.

...A shame about the rest of the game that followed when he veered from anonymous, to absolute dogsh*t, which saw the lowest lows of missing 1 on 1s and failing the rudimentary task of controlling the ball and passing it into an empty net... Painful.

New Running Tally (following Villa game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £40

Camp 'You Never Know': £8

Note: £10 added for his goal. £2 added for  2x ridiculous misses that even a small boy could score. 

 
£2 added for  2x ridiculous misses that even a small boy could score. 
You're including the one he did the splits for when intercepting the martinez pass!

Maybe a small boy could score it but not anyone past puberty. Lol

Also at least his 1 on 1 was harder than nkunku's, wacko had 3 defenders and the gk around him. That's 3 more than nkunku. 

Delusional mate, like I said before, your hatred for jacko is blinding you bud.

 
Another day, another £10 for what was a fantastic early goal to open the scoring.

...A shame about the rest of the game that followed when he veered from anonymous, to absolute dogsh*t, which saw the lowest lows of missing 1 on 1s and failing the rudimentary task of controlling the ball and passing it into an empty net... Painful.

New Running Tally (following Villa game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £40

Camp 'You Never Know': £8

Note: £10 added for his goal. £2 added for  2x ridiculous misses that even a small boy could score. 


P.s.

I don't mind the tally btw...keep it as is dude, it helps the forum. 

 
P.s.

I don't mind the tally btw...keep it as is dude, it helps the forum. 
Been generous elsewhere (not tallying up things like underperforming xG )…. So all’s fair in love and hatred (of jacko)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You're including the one he did the splits for when intercepting the martinez pass!

Maybe a small boy could score it but not anyone past puberty. Lol
I still can’t believe people are giving him sh*t for that - the ball rebounded behind him, unless he ripped his own leg off and threw it over his shoulder he was  never controlling that. 

 
Back to life, Back to reality....

Wacko the Donkey fraud back to his worst against Spuds. In a team that scored 4 goals, he was a hinderance, had no shots on target and under performed his xG.  I must admit I missed the game and have not watched the full game. Only scanned the highlights - so might have missed, but going to keep it quick - and add £2 on to the hopeful ones total. If I believe @just it should be much more than that.... so this is probably generous.  

New Running Tally (following Spurs game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £40

Camp 'You Never Know': £10 

Note:  £2 added for general uselessness and under performing xG

 
Didn't watch the Brentford game (11pm kick offs for me, when i had an early start on monday). Only seen the highlights - and will mark up another tenner as the donkey comes up with a fantastic winning goal. Shame about the embarrassing miss....

New Running Tally (following Brentford game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £50

Camp 'You Never Know': £11

Note: Tenner for the goal, a quid for the miss. These ratios are wrong!!

 
Back to his wasteful worst today. Missed 2 sitters, did nothing else for the rest of the game, under performed his xG and cost us top spot in the table. What a loser this bloke is.




New Running Tally (following Everton game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £50

Camp 'You Never Know': £14

Note: £3 added to Camp ' You Never Know', including £1 for each of the sitters he missed, and another £1 for underperforming his xG.  An all around terrible display.



 
Didn't watch the Brentford game (11pm kick offs for me, when i had an early start on monday). Only seen the highlights - and will mark up another tenner as the donkey comes up with a fantastic winning goal. Shame about the embarrassing miss....

New Running Tally (following Brentford game)

Camp NoNotNowJim :  £50

Camp 'You Never Know': £11

Note: Tenner for the goal, a quid for the miss. These ratios are wrong!!
Yes..not the brightest when you worked out the ratios given how he did last year as awful as he is and you know Maresca is not going to drop him ...I thought a tenner was over reaching somewhat...I thought maybe 2-5 quid a goal....and you only get to pay up a fiver if he gets one with his head...I don't think you'd be paying a fiver very often.   £2 for a tap in, £3 quid scoring from 6-12 yds, £4 for a solo effort as he did against Brentford would have been fair I think... I'm following with interest and you know my thoughts on him..

 
Yes..not the brightest when you worked out the ratios given how he did last year as awful as he is and you know Maresca is not going to drop him ...I thought a tenner was over reaching somewhat...I thought maybe 2-5 quid a goal....and you only get to pay up a fiver if he gets one with his head...I don't think you'd be paying a fiver very often.   £2 for a tap in, £3 quid scoring from 6-12 yds, £4 for a solo effort as he did against Brentford would have been fair I think... I'm following with interest and you know my thoughts on him..
ahh - I originally said £5, but then others objected, and so I said £10. It's all for a good cause, so not a major issue. I dont expect he will score any more goals this season, as he is rubbish...but lets see. To be fair, I would normally be happy to pay £10 for a chelsea goal - so not terrible value. And it keeps @Modretirement fund topped up.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top