Tyler Adams

You are going to get a leader with Adams.  He will get stuck in and be a destroyer and can fill in behind Enzo so he can go further forward  ... he will be an engine wherever Poch puts him and he will be a leader.  He plays at a pace of 1.5 players.  Bet on it.
Loving the optimism ocvis. Are you from the USA or a Leeds fan?

 
You are going to get a leader with Adams.  He will get stuck in and be a destroyer and can fill in behind Enzo so he can go further forward  ... he will be an engine wherever Poch puts him and he will be a leader.  He plays at a pace of 1.5 players.  Bet on it.
Tyler Adams is excellent when the ball is around him, but when it comes to working without the ball - SO poor. Watch the goals the US conceded in the World Cup and watch goals that Leeds conceded this season, and you'll find a player who is either too dumb or too lazy not to track the runs of the opponents.

Don't understand what you're doing... either sign a really good player who can make a difference today or use one of your dozen talented midfielders and accept it'll be a struggle for a while.

No one would talk about this bloke if he wasn't American.

 
Maybe by the end of the season I will come to realisation that I have become out of touch, because as of now, I am not impressed with these signings at all. 

What is the aim exactly? to spend close to a billion to cement ourselves as a mid table team?

 
Tyler Adams is excellent when the ball is around him, but when it comes to working without the ball - SO poor. Watch the goals the US conceded in the World Cup and watch goals that Leeds conceded this season, and you'll find a player who is either too dumb or too lazy not to track the runs of the opponents.

Don't understand what you're doing... either sign a really good player who can make a difference today or use one of your dozen talented midfielders and accept it'll be a struggle for a while.

No one would talk about this bloke if he wasn't American.
fair critique about being an American (Boehly) and Adams.  Fact is every level he has been at - he has stepped it up and exceeded what was asked of him.   At Leeds hard for one player to cover 4 in defense.  Seems a good buy for Chelsea at the price.  But maybe you will get Moises yet.  What a saga.  Maybe you get Moises and Brighton gets Adams.

 
Maybe by the end of the season I will come to realisation that I have become out of touch, because as of now, I am not impressed with these signings at all. 

What is the aim exactly? to spend close to a billion to cement ourselves as a mid table team?
Don’t worry that 15 year old we bought will be world class when he’s 25.  

 
Deal never made any sense to me. Ugochukwu at the fee paid can be backup to Caicedo if he ends up here.
Due to this final push on Caicedo. For sure, financial reasons and also as we have a back up. I agree 

 
I am still a little surprised by this. Its 20m. Its a 15 year old Brazilian wonderkid, never to play for us.

We have stated taht we need 2 DMs. If we get Caicedo and we are not going to go for Lavia, we have already said that Ugo is for loaning, so who are we also going to try to get.

 
I am still a little surprised by this. Its 20m. Its a 15 year old Brazilian wonderkid, never to play for us.

We have stated taht we need 2 DMs. If we get Caicedo and we are not going to go for Lavia, we have already said that Ugo is for loaning, so who are we also going to try to get.
Brazilian international called Andrey Santos.

 
We need 2 in addition. 3 players for 2 positions or else we'll be bu88ered with the usual injuries.
I guess it depends what happens with outgoings. Currently we have:

Enzo

Andrey Santos

Lesley Ugochukwu

Conor

Chukky

Assuming Chukky can play centre mid... I'm guessing so... Don't know enough about him.

 
I guess it depends what happens with outgoings. Currently we have:

Enzo

Andrey Santos

Lesley Ugochukwu

Conor

Chukky

Assuming Chukky can play centre mid... I'm guessing so... Don't know enough about him.
I think Ugo is scheduled to go out. I think that's what they previously said. I think Gallagher, Carney and Maatsen (whilst Nkunku is injured) will cover the advanced midfield role and Enzo, Santos, Caiceido and Lavia (if we actually get any of them) covering the deeper lying positions.

I do actually think that if these happen Gallagher will probably be sold for approximately the same money as Lavia, or similar.

 
I think Ugo is scheduled to go out. I think that's what they previously said. I think Gallagher, Carney and Maatsen (whilst Nkunku is injured) will cover the advanced midfield role and Enzo, Santos, Caiceido and Lavia (if we actually get any of them) covering the deeper lying positions.

I do actually think that if these happen Gallagher will probably be sold for approximately the same money as Lavia, or similar.
Forgot about Maatsen, maybe he can play centre mid also... Seems to have done well in every position he's played (in pre season and for Burnley). Seems a cracking player (thought signing Cucurella was nonsense at the time).

As for Conor - I really like him and would keep him ahead of signing Lavia at this point.

 
Forgot about Maatsen, maybe he can play centre mid also... Seems to have done well in every position he's played (in pre season and for Burnley). Seems a cracking player (thought signing Cucurella was nonsense at the time).

As for Conor - I really like him and would keep him ahead of signing Lavia at this point.
I agree to a point on Conor especially with him working with Poch to improve his touch and effectiveness. I just think the pure profit element of both Gallagher and Chalobah may well prove too irresistible if we have more business to do yet.

 
Back
Top