You were saying?It would have probably gone exactly the same way with either keeper. It was a pointless decision either way.
I must admit, i'm impressed with that oneNow I know why van gaal did it.
He wants to make journalists jobs easier with 'krul on costa rica'
Oh shut up you tart. Sillison (or w/e his name is) is the real winner. He plays in the semis.I don't care about how he did but that was a bullsh*t move for Van Gaal and he's made that young keeper look 'weak' after that stunt.
Comes across as an utter c**t.
A great fit for Manchester United.
I loved Van Persie's pen, i love it when they go straight into the corner like that. Just like Ashley Cole's for us in the Champions League final.Great pens from holland, all unsaveable
f**k up ya wee w**kOh shut up you tart. Sillison (or w/e his name is) is the real winner. He plays in the semis.