Game of Thrones

Oh thank God!  he's still alive in series  4.  I am expecting my DVD of series 3 any day now.  I shall watch all the episodes back to back!!

 
Grrrrr, I have to wait till it comes out on DVD!!

 
Just started on season 2.... have to say I'm not completely impressed at the moment.

I think largely because lanasters don't seem to die

 
Just started on season 2.... have to say I'm not completely impressed at the moment.

I think largely because lanasters don't seem to die

Be patient!  As long as Tyrian doesn't die!

 
Because inpatient and have read ahead I understand that the starks don't have the beat I'd luck
I know - I have read to the end of Book Five, and am not happy about some of the exits, but I am wondering if the films will be the same.  They have made a few changes so far to the books.

I want the evil Cersei to die hideously and slowly!

 
I completely disagree with wanting Joffrey and Cersei to die. I love a good villain in a story. They add so much and some of Cersei's dialogue is wonderful. Along with the Tyrells' mother, she has great dialogue with Tywin especially.

 
Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!  

Cersei gets nastier and nastier as things go on.

Tywin is a good villain, though

 
Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!  

Cersei gets nastier and nastier as things go on.

Tywin is a good villain, though
Joey Barton is in game of thrones?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: moi
Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!  

Cersei gets nastier and nastier as things go on.

Tywin is a good villain, though
That hatred you feel is what makes him a great villain.

 
I completely disagree with wanting Joffrey to die

Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!  
I want that punk to die for killing Ros. That was totally unacceptable. Why waste a good piece of a$$

Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-24946809-1365-2048.jpg
I am sure the Men of the 7 Kingdoms cried on that day

 
never read the book or watched the tv programme (i do have the book on my shelf for about 2 years, but not read it). Is it any good?

 
Just got finished series three last week, perfect timing.

Can't believe that they keep killing off all the people I like. Please don't kill off Cersei, very easy on the eye that women.

 
Back
Top