Series 4 starts on Monday.
Cannot.f**king.Wait
Just started on season 2.... have to say I'm not completely impressed at the moment.
I think largely because lanasters don't seem to die
Because inpatient and have read ahead I understand that the starks don't have the beat I'd luckBe patient! As long as Tyrian doesn't die!
I know - I have read to the end of Book Five, and am not happy about some of the exits, but I am wondering if the films will be the same. They have made a few changes so far to the books.Because inpatient and have read ahead I understand that the starks don't have the beat I'd luck
Joey Barton is in game of thrones?Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!
Cersei gets nastier and nastier as things go on.
Tywin is a good villain, though
That hatred you feel is what makes him a great villain.Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!
Cersei gets nastier and nastier as things go on.
Tywin is a good villain, though
I completely disagree with wanting Joffrey to die
I want that punk to die for killing Ros. That was totally unacceptable. Why waste a good piece of a$$Joffrey is not a good villain he is a nasty evil little bratty c**t who needs to die screaming for mercy!
never read the book or watched the tv programme (i do have the book on my shelf for about 2 years, but not read it). Is it any good?
Best TV out there and best fantasy book series of all time.never read the book or watched the tv programme (i do have the book on my shelf for about 2 years, but not read it). Is it any good?
Theres plenty of ways to see it on the internet just hours after its been aired in the US!Grrrrr, I have to wait till it comes out on DVD!!
A bold claim.Best TV out there and best fantasy book series of all time.