Jorrel Hato *Official*

Just read he reinjured his knee and needs the fluid drained.

Proper bullet dodged.
You think we’ll pass on the signing? Wonder the severity of the fluid in knee relative to knee structure. Could be something as simple as a cyst (hopefully).

 
Welcome to the club. Great signing. We needed the left sided version of Gusto, so to speak. Different type of player with his versatility. He looks quality, young, and brings leadership and character.

Love this signing. Can’t wait to see him play in blue.

 
Oh god, now I'll have those annoying A**x supporters on my back everytime he's not playing. It will be Ziyech all over again.

 
Welcome to the club. Great signing. We needed the left sided version of Gusto, so to speak. Different type of player with his versatility. He looks quality, young, and brings leadership and character.

Love this signing. Can’t wait to see him play in blue.
Not sure he is a left sided gusto, I think he is more of a cb than a lb

 
Gonna say something that may be controversial, but I think the Club World Cup badge is ugly. You have the Nike logo next to a giant circle next to the slightly smaller circle that is our club badge, it just looks out of place. If it was smaller or a different shape, then I think it would look better.

GettyImages-1372234301.jpg

Personally, I think this one looked much better.

 
Gonna say something that may be controversial, but I think the Club World Cup badge is ugly. You have the Nike logo next to a giant circle next to the slightly smaller circle that is our club badge, it just looks out of place. If it was smaller or a different shape, then I think it would look better.

View attachment 34603

Personally, I think this one looked much better.
That wc badge is just so uglyyy.

Our newest away white kit is probably our best looking one in ages until you add wc badge. 😱😱

 
Gonna say something that may be controversial, but I think the Club World Cup badge is ugly. You have the Nike logo next to a giant circle next to the slightly smaller circle that is our club badge, it just looks out of place. If it was smaller or a different shape, then I think it would look better.

View attachment 34603

Personally, I think this one looked much better.
If they removed that rather tacky gold background it might work a bit better (anyone good on photoshop ?) but agree it all makes the front of the shirt look very cluttered, and let's not forget that there is also a shirt sponsor logo to add to the mix in due course !

 
If they removed that rather tacky gold background it might work a bit better (anyone good on photoshop ?) but agree it all makes the front of the shirt look very cluttered, and let's not forget that there is also a shirt sponsor logo to add to the mix in due course !
I agree with you. Looks like a peel on sticker for coming first in the egg and spoon race at a summer fete

 
If they removed that rather tacky gold background it might work a bit better (anyone good on photoshop ?) but agree it all makes the front of the shirt look very cluttered, and let's not forget that there is also a shirt sponsor logo to add to the mix in due course !
I think you're forgetting who you support...

 
Back
Top